Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Paris Fashion Week

Paris Fashion Week has displayed an array of fabulous designers. Recently what caught my eye were the looks of Miu Miu, Lanvin and Ellie Saab. Although I could go on about every piece of I loved from the many different designers at Fashion Week.

I absolutely loved the prints of Miu Miu!! Loved pretty much everything.





Lanvin showed off some signature pieces but incorporated
some prints as well, which I of course liked!





Ellie Saab Red Carpet Ready as Always.. Full on Glamour



5 comments:

Tu-Anh said...

LOVING the ever flowing silhouette of ellie saab. he's going to be designing my wedding dress... in my dreams.

JULIE!!!! I can't believe there's someone else i know who has a fashion blog! I'm like giddy through the roof right now. You have great taste it looks like. I added your blog to mines!

Love,

Tu Anh

Tu-Anh said...

psst! check the spelling of my link on your My Faves. =P

Lindsay said...

ellie saab's dresses are gorgeous!

Couture Carrie said...

Looooooved Elie Saab (as usual!)

Great selections :)

xoxox,
CC

Economy of Style said...

I am loving the dresses!