Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 3, 2008

FASHION WEEK SPRING 2009


I had an amazing time in Haiti, but now I'm back in the exam time crunch. Boo for that! Not too much time to post these days :( I never had a chance to post about fashion week, which kicked off in NYC. I would love to one day attend a fashion show. How divine would that be! So many amazing clothes with such talented designers. I love Giambiattista Valli's tulle/puff dress, for lack of a better description, its so fairytale... but we'll probably only see it in editorials. I couldn't imagine anyone wearing it on the red carpet. But there has been many red carpet worthy dresses like the purple Badgley Mischka gown. AH so in love. Check out the current shows for Fashion Week in Paris on style.com for those of who you aren't lucky enough to see them in person :)

No comments: