Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 4, 2009

Shorties!



"I'm actually very proud of my short legs. They take me to places. Actually when you're short, people feel pity for you, so you can get away with a lot more stuff. If I was tall I'd be in big trouble."

-- Shakira

I saw this quote via I'm Not Obsessed and I thought it was funny. I can relate since I'm only 5'1! I think its interesting how some short celebrities don't even seem short in their pictures and all. You really can't tell unless they're standing next to a supermodel or something.Well lucky for Shakira she has some hot short legs! haha.

4 comments:

Fashion Court said...

i'm a shorty as well! (5'1 and 3/4 of an inch..and damn am i proud of that 3/4 an inch haha)

i think us shorties have a lot of options regarding fashion. we can pull a lot of things off ;) never knew shakira was a shorty too!

bananas. said...

i beat everyone at 5'0 and as much as i hate being short, i think i would look really weird if i were tall.

i guess i need to learn shakira's trick at apearing tall and lean at 4'11".

glee said...

at 5'2'', i'm considered short too. a boyfriend of 5'11 is already towering. but i guess, even if we are on the short side, we can still be fabulous, right? ;)

Angela said...

it's all about proportion.