Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Product Review: Revlon Fantasy Lengths Eyelashes

I know I've been talking a lot about eyelashes lately with Latisse and mascara, but I found one more thing to make your eyelashes nice and luscious! I recently got a product sample of Revlon Fantasy Lengths Eyelashes. I've heard of this product before from Glamour magazine because one of the stars from The Hills, Olivia Palermo, swears by this product! I was psyched to test out this product.

I've tried false eyelashes before with terrible results. I couldn't even get the things on! I have horrible coordination and with the glue, I just couldn't get them on right so I pretty much gave up on them until this product. I really love the adhesive! Its seriously so great and MUCH easier to put on. It still took me a little time to get them right and as close to the eyelash line as possible but it definitely was not as bad as I remembered.

A lady at Sephora commented she liked my lashes, and although she could tell they were false lashes, they weren't over the top, just the right amount of volume she said. I could def tell the difference with the eyelashes, great for a night out but def not my style for the day time. I also tried trimming a few of the lashes one by one because I felt that they were a little too long for my liking, but with some little adjustments, I really liked them and I would def try them again! Its also great because you can reuse them since it comes with an extra adhesive.

A piece of advice, I would put your eyeliner on first, although the adhesive portion of the eyelashes looks like eyeliner but just in case you want to line the whole lid, it was difficult for me to line my lids afterwards. And also, don't place the eyelashes too close to the corner of your eyelids because you'll feel if when you blink if you place it too close!

They aren't too expensive, and you can probably find them at your local drug store. Hope this helps spice up your lashes for the holiday season!



Photobucket

Photobucket
No falsies on
Photobucket
Falsies on!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Leah said...

Fabulous... those falsies do not look like false at all. Love it.

Audrey Allure said...

very cute!

love your blog :)
- Audrey Allure

Fashion Court said...

i've never used falsies .. i have somewhat of long lashes naturally lol but yours look so cute! hope you have a great new year! xo

hannah said...

those look gorgeous! i will have to check them out

kanishk said...

those falsies do not look like false at all. Love it.


kobi beef

biologicaqua-mroggasch said...

I've always been kinda scared to try false lashes... I'm really conscience about my eyes and keeping them healthy. I wonder what, if any, side affects are??

I found some information on this other blog, called What is the Eye? Pretty self explanatory, huh? Lol. Good info though. I feel obliged to post their link. Hope that is okay. http://whatistheeye.wordpress.com