Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beach Swim Suits!

I posted a few online codes for Victoria Secrets, I have one more that I received in the mail with my purchase .. $10 off any thing any time in July! Code: SP812517

Here are some of my fave things:

Click the picture to take you the link


A flirty floral top with a solid color bottom def draws attention upward


Simple but glamorous, the green color is to die for!


This one is soooo CUTE! I love the polka dots and yellow is so happy!



This is the one I got, do you like!?



And with all your new bathing suits, you will need a cute cover up :)
This one will only be 8.99 with the $10 off code!


There are usually free shipping codes you can find or I will post when I do! Its tough to buy bathing suits online since you can't try it on and you def need a great fit to feel comfy at the beach, but VS has so many different designs and deals, I couldn't resist! They offer something different with some of their swim lines that have similar fits to their bras.

Enjoy shopping for a new bathing suit for this season!

1 comment:

Matt said...

wow good thing i didn't read ur blog at school. R-rated!!!