Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beach Swim Suits!

I posted a few online codes for Victoria Secrets, I have one more that I received in the mail with my purchase .. $10 off any thing any time in July! Code: SP812517

Here are some of my fave things:

Click the picture to take you the link


A flirty floral top with a solid color bottom def draws attention upward


Simple but glamorous, the green color is to die for!


This one is soooo CUTE! I love the polka dots and yellow is so happy!



This is the one I got, do you like!?



And with all your new bathing suits, you will need a cute cover up :)
This one will only be 8.99 with the $10 off code!


There are usually free shipping codes you can find or I will post when I do! Its tough to buy bathing suits online since you can't try it on and you def need a great fit to feel comfy at the beach, but VS has so many different designs and deals, I couldn't resist! They offer something different with some of their swim lines that have similar fits to their bras.

Enjoy shopping for a new bathing suit for this season!

2 comments:

idrops said...

wow good thing i didn't read ur blog at school. R-rated!!!

kolin said...

Looking to buy swim suit? Check out this online store for the best brands of swim wear! Those looking for best deals can check the bikini on sale section!!! http://www.verysexybikini.com