Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy V-day Everyone!

I had a low key vday this yr plus its also Chinese New Year so actually quite a lot of family time, red envelopes and tons of food!

I decided to make a valentine for my bf and a co worker (she told me that we could be valentines this yr) so I thought it would be nice to do a home-made thing and try my creative side (which is like none!). I had a bunch of scrap booking paper that I used plus to keep it interesting I added in a lil eye-creativity inside the card. I actually didn't give these cards to the respective owners yet so hopefully they won't read it here!







As I was writing this post, I was just thinking, I didn't receive anything for Valentine's day... not that it really matters, but then my mom comes into my room and gives me a little heart shaped Godiva chocolate and says "Here's a sweet for my sweetie!" She is too cute and that actually made me really happy considering I'm having a little of an off day!

I wanna hear what everyone did for Vday! Kept it low key? Went to a lil fancy dinner? Had some girl time? Any gifts? Well I do hope everyone had a fabulous day regardless of how you celebrated!

P.S. Read my Vday holiday dress picks at Fashion Court

11 comments:

Fashion Court said...

happy vday, darling! xo

Leah said...

Your mom is so sweet... happy Valentine's day J. xoxo

Nina said...

Happy V Day! Those are really sweet cards!

gleenn said...

lovely red and pinkish envelopes. happy valentine's!

daisychain said...

sweet card, I had a verrrry low key and relaxed day :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Awww...such sweet cards. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day, darling!! :)

Friend in Fashion said...

Gorgeous cards - hope you had a lovely day :)
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx

Join the Gossip said...

So cute! I went to San Diego the night before with girls who are also single. Then the day of I drove home then played a softball game, romantic! haha jk!

Today I hung out in LA's Chinatown learning about the culture =)

Sabine said...

Very low key myself... But why didn't you give your card? It's lovely!

Audrey Allure said...

cute card :)
happy belated valentine's day!

lol i spent all day & night with my boyfriend, just hanging out - sitting by the pier, eating, having coffee. normally what we do - nothing too special lol.

jtrasa said...

FFXIV Gil,Buy FFXIV Gil,FFXIV Power Leveling,FFXIV Gold,Tera Gold,APB Cash,Eudemons Eps,C9 Gold,Dragonica Gold,Last Chaos Gold,Buy FFXIV Gil,Sell all kinds of game gold, welcome to visit website Orderwww.wowlv.com.