Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Product Review: Benefit Lipscription


I absolutely LOVE this product! Benefit's Lipscription works wonders for chapped lips, which mine are especially in the winter. In the summer months, its not as bad or anything, but this product will definitely help hydrate your lips so your lip color will go on smoothly and perfectly. I will literally go into Sephora and put on these buffing beads, which trust me, looks totally ridiculous rubbing a bunch of opaque white beads onto your lips, but after I use this product, my lips are flake free and extra smooth! It also comes with a rich hydrating lip balm to help seal in the moisture and keep your lips nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product 100% to anyone who has chapped lips! Its pretty simple product:

Step 1: Use a small amount of the buffing beads on your lips, rubbing it all over. Be sure to keep your mouth closed so you don't get any of the beads in your mouth

Step 2: Wipe off the buffing beads with a tissue. Make sure you get it all off or else you will be left with a sandy feeling on your lips.

Step 3: Use the lip balm all over your lips to seal in moisture.

Ta-Da! You are done and now your lips feel great :)

3 comments:

Matt said...

Thanks for introducing me to this great product Julie. Even though my lips are soft like butter, they became so plump and full. I never knew Sephora is a trip in itself.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the review. i am getting one for myself too :D

Anonymous said...

Well written article.