Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jessica Szohr at the Charlotte Russe Event



Here Gossip Girl, Jessica Szohr is seen at the Charlotte Russe 'Fall 2009 launch' event in NYC on July 15th. I think she looks great in this gray/blk jumper. Its a simple outfit, which is enhanced with her accessories - the necklace, ring, shoes and her red clutch for a little color! She looks great! The best thing about her outfit is how cheap her jumper is, at $24.99 at Charlotte Russe, you can slip one on yourself :) I love it when celebs wear frugal finds! Its great shes supporting the retailer even though usually these events are for a more luxe designer. I think Charlotte Russe is trying to change their image a little bit. Their pieces seem to be going for a more romantic theme, which I do like! as opposed to the clubby stuff I usually think when I think of Charlotte Russe. More pictures via if you're interested in seeing the clothes!

6 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

WOW! I couldn't even tell that's a jumper! I usually don't like them at all, but I'd totally buy this! Thats for sharing =)

Song of Style said...

ah love her outfit. and that necklace

Nicole Marie said...

wow she looks really skinny. i mean she looks good!

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

so tan....

Aline said...

she's so pretty, she looks amazing!!

Megan said...

Jessica Szohr looks fabulous in a two tone jumpsuit. This is already on my wish-list, not bad for $25 at Charlotte Russe.