Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 26, 2012

Dressing Room Shopping

Haven't been to Forever 21 in a while, and I forgot how much stuff you can find here.  Yes it doesn't necessarily last very long, but its relatively cheap and they've got some cute options to mix up your closet.  Since majority of time I'm wearing mostly business casual type wear at the office, I try to find some pieces I can wear at the office, but you've got to have your play clothes for the weekend.  Don't mind the iphone pictures, but wanted to post some of my finds and I don't obviously know how to take a picture and look at the camera at the same time.

Sheer Sleeveless Shirt $13.50 - Able to wear it to the office with some slacks on a warm day or with a cardigan over, but I could see it being re-purposed for my weekend wear as well

Essential Striped Tank Dress $7.80 - I love stripes and the nautical look in general.  I have a short-sleeved blue/white combination, but figured this one was a little different so I could add it to my collection and its super easy to wear for those warm summer days

I really liked this sleeveless shirt with the ruffles... simple enough to pair with jeans, leggings, skirt.


Color Block Tank Top $9.50 - I love sheer, easy to wear materials.  Didn't see this one in the store, but if I did, I would likely pick it up!

Just wanted to share the few items I've picked up recently.  Until the next dressing room shopping!

Have you guys found any good shopping deals lately?  

15 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love the ruffled shirt!

xoxox,
CC

Clara Turbay said...

me gusta tu estilo y lo como lo presenas en este espacio.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, the Sheer Sleeveless Shirt is my favorite - gorgeous! :)

Style, She Wrote said...

Great finds! I love that striped dress. My most recent find was a strapless romper from Body Central, as seen here: http://www.styleshewrote.com/2012/03/tried-tested-body-centrals-crepe.html xo style, she wrote

Jacquii Lie said...

You are so skinny!! I like the first and last tops! Definitely. Following you now! Would love if you'd visit mine :)

xx
Couture Caddy

Mimi said...

ooooh, i like that ruffled top too! i love forever21 for their affordable and trendy items! ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

Virna Ívinna said...

Love ruffled shirt, it's beautiful!
Thanks for the comment!!
I'm following and i hope you can follow me too =)
Xoxo

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Cute! I love F21 because you can always find cute, cheap stuff there!

Unknown said...

love sheer clothing too!

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

Jo and Sue said...

your outfits suit you very well J :)

Winnie said...

I haven't been to F21 in the longest time but I have to admit it's not a store I regularly visit. Your changing room pics are cute though!

Melmo Momoko said...

the shirt with the ruffles is so cute! I've never been to F21 :/

METROX LOVES YOU the blog. said...

We love the last photo!! Pink ruffles top! Following for sure! We just cannot wait to read your next post. Perhaps you would drop by our blog for a scope of inspiration. ;)

Love,
MLU the blog.

Allison said...

Loving all these looks - I don't have patience for F21 though.. the store near me is so cluttered and disorganized that it throws me off! These looks are having me reconsider though - you are absolutely gorgeous!

Melissa said...

like the peachy pink top!

http://purpletweed.blogspot.co.uk

x