Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 28, 2009

Product Review: Clinique Turnaroud Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer

I had my makeup done so of course you need to buy a product. I've been getting worried about my skin since I just turned 25 this year so I decide to buy Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer and of course since I got a free gift with purchase, I can't resist those things sometimes! It touts:

"A high-performance cocktail of exfoliants prompts a renewal process that is multilevel, time-released. Speeds fresh, vibrant cells to the surface. Continually unveils brighter, more radiant skin. Leaves skin with a velvety feel, perfected look."

It is actually a product that has really good reviews on Sephora.com I'm all about reading product reviews and getting other opinions about beauty products. I personally did not find much difference in my skin. I really wanted to love it and try to see a difference in the texture of my skin, since I heard so many good things about it, but it didn't deliver. I won't be purchasing this product again. I always try different products until I find one that works perfectly for my skin. I'm trying a drugstore brand, Oil of Olay for preventing wrinkles and keeping my skin young and pretty still... so I'll review that once I'm finished that that product.


6 comments:

Jess said...

The biggest fan of Clinque products - my whole skincare regimine is by them!

Angela said...

i tried this before, i liked it very much.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

My sister works for Clinique! I love some of their products but not all of them. xoxoxxo

Elaine said...

That's too bad there wasn't a difference. That's the thing about makeup products.... It's through trial and error that you find the perfect product! Very expensive....

Aline said...

thanks for the review...I will not be trying that one!

Anonymous said...

ive heard this is good. my mom started using it last year and she loves it!