Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 7, 2009

He's Just not THAT into You..



I just watched He's Just Not That Into You... and I really liked it! It was very cute and funny... definitely a great chick flick. I would def recommend it. The story lines are kinda cynical, but relatable. The obsessing the girls do some times is ridiculous but somewhat true! haha. I'm not gonna lie I shed a tear or two, but no real sob story or anything. Just some heart touching and sad moments. Plus I'm easily moved so my eyes well up with tears for many movies and even t.v. shows. haha. I think Jennifer Connelly's character was portrayed very well, she seemed very real. Ginnifer Goodwin's character was a little psycho but she was way cutsey. I love chick flicks but I've been kinda skeptical about them since they're all the same... this one has its predictable moments as well but overall its pretty good! A little different take on it since it has some down moments about relationships. Hope you guys enjoy if you guys go out and see it!

Also, I loved how the movie took place in MARYLAND! Yay for that! The crab fest, Terps game, the Baltimore Habor, the 410 area code... love it all. I must express my Maryland pride since I'm so far from home. haha.



Has anyone read the book? I'm wondering if the book is any good?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I havent' read it but I plan on seeing it this weekend!

Wendiva said...

they're playing this in paris but i really want to watch it in english :) happy vday! thanks for the post!